1.7ml , 3ml , 5ml , 7ml Plastic Transfer Pipettes Graduated Packs of 25, 50 , 100
7mL Pipettes Graduated to 3mL
5mL Pipettes Graduated to 1ml
3mL Pipettes Graduated to 1mL
17ml Pipettes are Non Graduated
Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE), these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes. Plastic transfer pipets are the perfect substitute for breakable glass Pasteur pipets, which can be a danger to laboratory personnel. And, because they are completely disposable, there is never any cross-contamination which is associated with reusable rubber bulbs.
Soft, pliable and easy to use,these pipettes could save your time when mixing your fragrances; Great for transfering liquids specially for aromatherapy use measuring out essential oils; The plastic is clear enough to easily measure fluids and all have functioned as intended; Very useful make up too, and much more!
These High Quality Transfer Pipettes can be used for many applications, these are the most common ones.
– Laboratory, testing chemistry, microbiology, biology and scientific research
– Essential Oils, E Liquids, fragrances, aromatherapy
– Cosmetics, beauty products
– Painting, watercolor, various arts and crafts, children’s classroom experiments
– small animal feeding, animal medicine feeding.
Material: Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Length: 87 – 160mm
Capacity: 1.7 , 3 , 5 , 7mL
Drops/mL 20 – 25
Bulb Draw: 0.9mL – 3.2mL
Graduated Up To: 1mL
Graduation Increments: 0.25mL
Temperature Range: -50°C t6 +75°
– Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated
acids, alcohols, bases and esters
– Good resistance (minor attack) to aldehydes, ketones and
– Limited resistance (moderate attack suitable for short-term
use only) to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, mineral oils,
and oxidizing agents
– Poor resistance, and not recommended for use with
– This product is lot inspected and tested to ensure the highest
level of quality.